Finding the comical attraction aspects of a situation and encouraging laughter helps break the ice and lighten the atmosphere in even the most awkward situation. So when it comes to comical attraction in your dating life, chill out, relax, and sprinkle some comedy liberally into your dates.
One of the fastest ways to create comical attraction is to combine play with serious issues. Playfulness is not synonymous with silliness, so you need not fear losing your adult dignity by allowing your playful side to show.
The term comical attraction encompasses any form of entertainment or human communication that evokes feelings of giddiness, happiness, or laughter. So, go ahead, laugh out loud. Chuckle, chortle, giggle, and guffaw your way to a happier life.
Comical Attraction: Humor and the Brain
While humorists have spent a great deal of time focusing on humor and laughter, researchers have mostly ignored the subject’s scientific side. According to increasing amounts of evidence, unique activity flares up in the brain when a person thinks something is funny. The limbic system seems to be front and center when it comes to the brain’s parts related to laughter. If you can get a person laughing, you are stimulating the limbic system. Laughter is also connected with the release of the neuropeptides, endorphins, and enkephalin (the body’s own painkiller).
The cognitive thinking part of your brain helps you get the joke. Then, the movement part manipulates the muscles of the face to create smiles and laughter. Finally, the emotional part provokes the happy feelings that accompany a mirthful experience, making humor a complete brain experience.
Comical Attraction: Inner Arrogance
Boost your comical attraction factor by combining elements of playfulness, humor, and feistiness all in one. This will reduce the jerk factor of your arrogance level and up your appeal. Remember, everyone loves a challenge; few things are worth holding on to if there was no challenge involved in obtaining them.
Never be a doormat around your lover. If you present no challenge to them, they will be bored in no time, and their attention may wander elsewhere.
Words play a giant role in pulling off the perfect combination of arrogance and appeal. Slap the right adjectives in front of a noun, and you can create a phrase that screams cool and confident. Direct your arrogant attitude towards things, not people; that’s the fast track to a slap and dismissal. Should you use them for people, only verbally assault characters in your stories, never anyone in your presence.
Comical Attraction Word List
The comical attraction communication section in Mystery & Romance Journal – Cookbook is extraordinary and life-changing. “ORDER NOW $16.95.”
- Arrogance Words for Architecture: Abject, abhorrent, abominable, abysmal, appalling, contemptible, crude, decrepit, deplorable, detestable, dismal, hideous, horrid, infernal, insipid, insufferable, loathsome, miserable, mundane, offensive, paltry, pedestrian, petty, plebeian, primitive, reprehensible, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, tawdry, unseemly, unsightly, vapid, vile, kindling box, lean-to, shack.
- Arrogance Words for Art: Appalling, depraved, distasteful, obscene, offensive, oppressive, shameless, vulgar, abomination, assault on the sensual senses, foolishness, indignity, orgy of perversion, rubbish, display of indecency, mutilation of decency, an orgy of indecency, vulgarity, optical assault, the offense to good taste and decency, stultifying rubbish, unspeakably offensive.
- Arrogance Words for Books: Insufferable, mendacious, an exercise in futility, folly of immense proportions.
- Arrogance Words for Breath: Acrid smog, halitosis-infested mouth, malodorous stench, a cesspool of halitosis, oppressively caustic breath, oral effluvium, putrid stench, acrid stench, unspeakably offensive, vulgar odors.
- Arrogance Words for Cars: Abominable, deathtrap, infernal contraption.
- Arrogance Words for Events: Catastrophic, deplorable, execrable, offensive, unfortunate, calamity, episode, folly, incident, mishap.
- Arrogance Words for Film: Offensive, plotless, uneventful, vulgar, depraved, drivel, farce, flop, melodrama, cinematic sludge.
- Arrogance Words for Food: Culinary catastrophe, inedible slops, insipid dog food, offensively putrid, rancid pig feed, repulsive rubbish, unfit for animals.
- Arrogance Words for Idea: Convoluted cogitations, mental constipation, mental diarrhea, mental masturbation, mental shortsightedness, revolting foolishness, selective amnesia, selective attention, small-minded foolishness, tasteless rubbish, tasteless nonsense, tortuous, contorted, and convoluted.
- Arrogance Words for Music: Assault on the auditory senses, auditory abomination, auditory assault, jarring catastrophe, inharmonious nonsense, harsh abomination, discordant abomination, an orgy of indignity, stultifying rubbish, small-minded foolishness, tasteless nonsense, unspeakably offensive.
- Arrogance Words for Organizations: Blight upon humanity, a plague upon society, bureaucratic abomination, bureaucratic constipation, bureaucratic tar pit, monolithic bureaucracy, a cornucopia of red tape.
- Arrogance Words for People: Appalling, arrogant, backward, boorish, contemptible, decadent, demented, feeble-minded, fiendish, foolish, gluttonous, ill-mannered, incompetent, incorrigible, indecent, inept, lecherous, maladjusted, miserable, naive, narcissistic, one dimensional, parasitic, petty, promiscuous, salacious, simple-minded, small-minded, tasteless, uncivilized, uncouth, unsightly, vulgar, witless, cretin, dolt, dunce, fiend, glutton, imbecile, lackey, lout, miscreant, peon, pervert, rogue, sycophant, twit, vixen, wretch.
- Arrogance Words for Smells: Cloying, malodorous, offensive, oppressive, putrid, suffocating, marinade, and stench.
- Arrogance Words for Speech: Mendacious, revolting, tasteless, tortuous, stultifying, banter, blabber, bunk, drivel, malarkey, nonsense, verbiage, endless soliloquy, verbal diarrhea, stultifying pontification.
- Arrogance Words for Technology: Overgrown calculator, deplorable abomination, despicable contraption.
Seductive Comical Attraction Skills
As a matter of fact. to gain more knowledge about SEDUCTION, you need to check out the POWERFUL Mystery & Romance Journal – Cookbook. “ORDER NOW Only $16.95″ True. It makes a GREAT GIFT. Your recipient will gain PHENOMENAL WISDOM.
- Start your journey toward learning more, visit MysteryRomanceCookbook.com.
- Stay in touch and have fun by joining Mystery & Romance Journal Cookbook. on Facebook.
Copyright 2020 SeductionAndRomanticDinner.com